Monday 4 June 2012

Mini Reunion Jitters

I just received a text from an ex-classmate, G. She texted to remind me about our mini reunion this weekend. Geez, that makes me even more nervous about it. More like so anxious, I feel like cancelling. Sigh.

Anyway, I can't cancel. If I do, the top I bought online would be for nothing. It's not too much, but I think it will flatter me just nice. The keyword here is "will", because I bought the top online and I will only receive it on Wednesday or Thursday. The torture of waiting!

I think I'll paint my nails, wear some earrings and a necklace to complement the black top that I bought, and wear jeans for comfort. I might get my hair trimmed at the salon. Oh and wear a bit of makeup, just to look fresh and groomed. Gosh, been a while since I wore makeup.

I hope it will be a fun reunion. I hope the food will be worth it. I hope everyone's still as nice as they were when we were in school. And I hope I won't feel awkward or self-conscious.

What am I thinking? I am awesome! My bff thinks I am great. I'm no longer the naive, innocent, quiet girl. I am confident, and I am successful. I shouldn't feel worried about anything, right? Right?

I think I need to find my sunshine, and make it last the week, until Saturday evening, at least. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...