Wednesday 4 July 2012

I Am Happy

I'm happy. Well, I try to be. I try every day not to think about my problems, and settle them one at a time. I'm happier now than ever. I think I was miserable for the past 2 years. I was the worst version of myself, and I don't really want to remember how I was back then.

I find out that it's easier for me to be happy when I try to see the brighter side of things. It's tough to do so in certain situations, but once I get over the painful part, it is possible. Of course, a support system is always needed, and I think I'm okay with the people I have in my support system.

I've learnt that I should rely on no one else but myself, but I've also learnt to be humble enough to ask for help whenever I'm in trouble. Instead of complaining of why some people don't care, just ask them for help. Maybe they do want to help, it's just that they don't know how. Some people are not good at showing emotions either, so I've learnt to understand that.

The most important thing that I've realised is that I shouldn't expect too much from everyone. What I should focus on is what I'm doing right now, and focus on myself. I should also remember those who are willing to be there for me throughout my journey in life, and cherish them forever. For now, I know who those people are, and they're the ones who deserve my time and attention.

I hope, with God's will, that I will stay positive and humble, and always caring. I hope I will never get tired of being my sensitive, selfless self.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...