Wednesday 2 February 2011

A Thoughtful Gift

Jojo is the most thoughtful person I know. I'm not saying this because he's my brother and I love him to bits, but because he's my inspiration. Young as he is, he's pretty mature for his age, although he can be sarcastic at times.

He bought a cute notebook for my birthday last year, and it was so cute that he tried to hide it from me because we went to the same bookstore.

The notebook says Beehappy on the cover, and I love it because my real name means bee in Hebrew. It also means I'm a workaholic! Lol! I also love that there an orange cat on the cover; we both love cats.

I love the notebook very much. I haven't figured out what I'm going to do with it, though. Perhaps it'll be my journal, where I write my innermost thoughts and jot down my goals and dreams.

On that cat note, Kitty is doing very well with her two super cute kittens. Here are some blurry pics of the cuties. The pics are blur because they were moving so much! Aren't they adorable?


You will always be lucky if you know how to make friends with strange cats. ~Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...