Friday 24 June 2011

Addicted to Maaduu

I have been addicted to K-dramas before, and one very interesting series that I watched was Coffee Prince. Loved, loved the series! I'm a hopeless romantic, so I love cute, romantic stories. I love stories that make me cry too.

Boys Over Flowers on Maaduu.com

I've recently done with My Lovely Samsoon. Loved it too! Right now, I'm watching Boys over Flowers, which is a Korean version of Japanese manga, Hana Yori Dango. There was a Taiwan version too, and I loved it as well. 

Watching these series has made me less productive. I can't make cards at the moment because all my supplies are back in Kuching. I don't have much writing assignments either. I had let 3 $5 paid posts go, despite needing the money. I do have another paid posts to do, though. I hope by writing this post, I will get my mojo going.

I really need to update my other blogs too. Wish me luck in getting my mojo! :)

2 comments:

  1. I have heard about Coffee Prince but I didn't want to watch the Tagalog dubbed version, I want to watch the Korean version with the subtitles.. :P

    Where can I watch these soaps Debbs? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ane, I'm not sure if you can watch these on Maaduu (www.maaduu.com), but you can try MySoju.com. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...