Tuesday 14 June 2011

I Need RM350

I am in need of money at the moment. I have enough for myself, but C and I need at least RM350 to settle the outstanding electricity bills at our new place.

You see, C agreed to settle the bills and in return, we'll be staying at the new place for free for a month or more. He has done repairs and paid the pending water bill, and the only thing left to pay now is the electricity bill. Oh well, looks like I'll be coming back to a home without electricity. Cripes!

Anyway, we're hoping for more sales within this week and I'm praying really, really hard for it. I don't make it a habit to ask for help, but this time, we really need all the help that we can get.

Perhaps we can apply for a title loan. It would be easier if we're in Las Vegas, though. Applying for a title loan is easy, and applying for title loans las vegas is easier. They won't do credit checks, but you will need to own a vehicle to be eligible for the loan. You can get from $500 to $25,000, and we only need less than $115!

I'm praying for a miracle, seriously. I know God will help us somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...