Wednesday 10 August 2011

Vampire Saga: Welcome to Hell Lock Game and My New FB Group

It's Ramadhan or fasting month for the Muslims, and one of my friends told me how she avoids Twitter and Facebook to avoid gossips. Well, I used to Twitter a lot and to be honest, it wasn't a healthy thing to do. I used to play FB games religiously too, and I'm glad I stopped.

Nowadays I spend my time a lot on Facebook, not playing games anymore but managing a craft supplies group. I started the group because another group that I joined mixed both craft supplies sellers and handmade items crafters. Therefore, I decided to start Craft Supplies Malaysia, a group where Malaysians can sell craft materials and tools.

I have 3 other friends, who help me in managing and monitoring the group. It's been a blast getting to know new friends. Furthermore, crafting is my passion, and to find other people with common interests as mine is always fun.

I'm also preparing for a craft bazaar in October, and I've been so blessed with quite a number of orders this month that I can afford to add more items for sale. Thank God for that! I'm super stoked about it but there are a lot of things to prepare. Wish me luck!

I've been playing some games too on my pc, and managed to finish an adventure, hidden object and puzzle game called Vampire Saga: Welcome to Hell Lock. Love the game! Check out the screenshots!

Vampire Saga: Welcome to Hell Lock game

Vampire Saga: Welcome to Hell Lock - Vampire Coffin

Anyway, I hope to find more time to blog soon, and more thoughts to blog about. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...