Sunday 12 February 2012

Cair by Narmi

My bff Yenny and I used to talk about love whenever we meet. I really miss those late night pillow talks, but I'm so happy for Yenny because she has found her soulmate. I on the other hand, am still mending my broken heart. I tried to be strong, to be brave and to not reminisce, but two nights ago, I lost it. I wanted to cry but I couldn't. I couldn't sleep well, and all I could do was pray for God to take away the pain of losing that thing called love.

Sure, I've been chatting a lot lately, but meeting men online is totally different from meeting them in person. I was told I should put myself out there more, but how do I do that? Why should I put myself out there anyway? Isn't it God's promise to bring the one to us? Or do we have to find the one ourselves?

Until last night when I watched What Men Want, I have stopped believing that my dream man exists. I guess he does exist. That skype-on-rooftop scene with Narmi strumming his guitar and singing the girl to sleep, that scene did it for me. Whether it was real or staged, it worked. I melted. And the girl Narmi was singing to, has a boyfriend. Wow. Just wow.

This is a Malay song by Narmi, called Cair, which means melt in Malay. I really didn't know Narmi is actually the drummer for One Buck Short. Pretty sure he has girls throwing themselves at him, now that he's on What Men Want on NTV7 and he plays the guitar and sing too.

Cair is such a beautiful song. Narmi has the voice too. I hope someday I'll meet someone who'd make me cair. This is for my friends, Ida and Dhiya. I love you gals! I wish you single ladies will find someone who'll make you melt too. Enjoy the song!

Music by : Narmi
Lyrics by : Izaad Amir


1st verse
Oh indahnya 'pabila
khabarnya kau akan tiba
di hadapanku
Jiwa resah menunggu
Fikiran pun bercelaru
menantikanmu

Bridge
Tak kira apa pun menghalang, aku sanggup
Ku tahu kau pasti kan datang

Chorus
Hanya kau mampu
Terangi malamku
Redupkan mata
Dan aku tersipu
Cair bersamamu

2nd verse
Hilang kawalan diri
Aku tersenyum sendiri
Memikirkan mu
Biarkan perasaan
Bawa ku terbang ke awan
Dan aku tenang

Bridge
Walau pun hanya seketika, engkau pergi
Kucari dan bawamu semula
Ke sini

Chorus
Hanya kau mampu
Terangi malamku
Redupkan mata
Dan aku tersipu
Cair bersamamu


Lyrics taken from Narmi's FB Page and edited by me. :)

2 comments:

  1. I have someone already who made me goes cair - YOU! ♥

    hehe.. Love you so much too.. Thanks for everything.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww..thanks Dhiya for the friendship, and for being my soul sister. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...