Thursday 23 February 2012

I Won't Miss You Anymore

Once upon a time, I had a crush on S. I was sure that S was not into me, but I guess I was in denial. I would call S, and S would talk to me for a bit. I was such a stalker! >.< One day, I called him just to say hi, and he asked if I'd like to talk to his friend, A. So I said okay.

A was super sweet. I didn't know if he was sincere to be friends with me, but he would always answer S's phone everytime I called. I know, silly, right? But A didn't have a phone, he claimed. Now that I think of it, maybe he did but he didn't want me to know his number. Anyway, yeah, we had so much in common. We love Silverchair and OAG, and he sung to me twice over the phone.

I met both S and A on the same day. I think S must have dragged A along because he would feel uncomfortable to be alone with me. A was friendlier than S, and I thought we clicked so well.

One day, A told me over the phone that he's going somewhere to further his studies, and I won't be able to contact him anymore. It was one of the saddest days of my life, because I knew it meant I would lose him and I've always wanted a platonic male best friend. Come to think of it, maybe he didn't want me to contact him for good, and he was just blowing me off. Nevertheless, I had good fun knowing him and S.

I was naive, but I was 20 or 21 back then, and so were S and A. We were all naive, I guess. Those were the days when life was simpler and things were cheaper. Okay I'm obviously rambling.

Getting back on point, I found out on Facebook today that A's name is not really A. So he lied to me about his name, which is fine. We're no longer friends anyway. He's happily married with two kids, and he has the cutest daughter.

I've always wondered for years about A and his whereabouts. Now that all my questions have been answered, I can stop wondering.

Thank you A for the temporary friendship and for the memories. I doubt that you'd remember me, but thank you nonetheless.

Here's a song by Silverchair called Miss You Love, dedicated to A. You might never come across this post, but it's for you anyway. Thank you.


Remember today, I've no respect for you
And I miss you love




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...