Tuesday 22 May 2012

Vampire Saga: Break Out Game

Remember my post about Vampire Saga: Welcome to Hell Lock? I've recently played the sequel for this game, and it's called Vampire Saga: Break Out.

Vampire Saga: Break Out - Main Menu
Vampire Saga: Break Out - Main Menu

Vampire Saga: Break Out is about a doctor, who worked at Hell Lock Hospital and recently lost her daughter, Grace. He needed to solve the mystery behind Grace's disappearance, and the weird things that happened in the town of Hell Lock.

Vampire Saga: Break Out - Hell Lock Hospital front
Vampire Saga: Break Out - Hell Lock Hospital front

You'll need to find hidden objects, and use the objects you find to complete puzzles. I love puzzle games, where you'll need to find objects A, B, and C, to complete puzzle D. I always love the challenge in completing puzzle games, and I prefer these type of games than dash games like Diner Dash. I usually suck at dash or time management games.

Vampire Saga: Break Out - Hell Lock Church
Vampire Saga: Break Out - Hell Lock Church

Vampire Saga: Break Out offers amazing, clever puzzles that will keep you playing all night long. Play this game at night and put on some earphones for maximum creepy effect. I tried it and I was spooked at certain game locations. I absolutely love the graphics and sound effects, and whenever Grace appears, I would feel chills.

Vampire Saga: Break Out - Grace Screenshot (Last location)
Vampire Saga: Break Out - Grace Screenshot (Last location)

Check out the screen shots that I captured, try out the game, and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...