Tuesday 23 October 2012

God is Kind

So he, the one I mentioned in this post, hasn't contacted me or tried to add me on Facebook. Who am I kidding, right? No one takes Facebook seriously nowadays. And why would I think he would actually make the effort? Bleh.

Anyway, I've booked a space for a Christmas bazaar. I'm broke at the moment, but I had just enough cash to secure the booth, so I paid for it. Money will come later, right? Plus, I'm waiting for some new supplies to arrive, so I'll definitely have something new to sell next month.

I'm really hoping that my dad could help me with the loan that I asked him to apply for. God, help me. I really need the money to expand my online business and get all the things that I need for bazaars. Keeping my fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...