Sunday 13 March 2011

GoDaddy .com Renewal Discount Code

Since I purchased my first domain a few years ago, I've always looked for ways to save on domain renewals. I've just renewed the domains for www.phat-woman.com and www.celeb-square.com a few minutes ago, and I managed to save $8.00!

I Googled for GoDaddy discount codes for renewals and found this code: gdbb776. I tried it and it worked! I paid only $7.99 for each of my domain, instead of $11.99. I paid only $16.34, including $0.36 for iCANN fees for two .com domains. Isn't that great?

If you're looking to save more, you can renew your domains for two or three years. I only renewed my domains for a year each. Remember, the code is gdbb776! Happy saving! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...