Wednesday 11 May 2011

Ebates Payout Proof - Get Paid to Shop

My Ebates account screenshot

I was skeptical when I first joined Ebates. However, after receiving my big fat payment from Ebates, I no longer have doubts about it. Ebates is not a scam, and they do pay up!

I have purchased from Ebay via Ebates since last year for my crafting activities and online business, and through Ebates, you'll get up to 3 percent from Ebay purchases. How much you will earn depends on how much you spend, and different stores offer different percentages. During promotion period, sometimes you'll be able to earn double cash backs!


My Paypal payout proof from Ebates

Among the many stores you can shop from via Ebates are Sephora, Kohls, Bloomingdales, JCPenney, Barnes and Noble, Godiva, Walmart, and more.

I have invited some friends to join me on Ebates, but sadly no one joined. Now that you can see my payout proof here, come and join me. 


Let's shop and earn cash backs today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...