Tuesday 10 May 2011

Feeling Unworthy

Facebook plays a big role in our lives. At least for me, it does. I don't eat and breathe Facebook anymore like I used to when I was a hardcore gamer, but I do normal stuff, like uploading photos and status, and maintaining my two Facebook pages for my online business.

However, I feel like Facebook brings more harm than good, especially lately. I have a friend, whom I'm quite close to. She's not a blogger, and she's a friend whom I hangout with from time to time. She has recently became more religious, and she has started sharing religious scriptures and quotes on Facebook. At first, I didn't mind that she does that, but I must admit that day by day, each time I read her status, I feel unworthy of her friendship. 

I know what I'm going through. I feel insecure and unworthy, and her reminders about God on Facebook just do not help. I'm not sure if I should tell her how I feel about our friendship either, for fear of bringing up a sensitive issue that may result in our friendship growing farther apart.

I miss her, and she's an awesome friend. I'm just not sure if our friendship will ever be the same. I know humans sometimes grow apart, and I've learnt to accept that humans change. 

Perhaps I'm not a worthy friend in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...