Thursday 5 May 2011

Marriage is Not a Dying Institute

It's not, at least that's what I believe in, even more after what I witnessed yesterday. My cousin, B and his girlfriend, M were married legally yesterday. I was one of their witnesses, and I am glad that everything went on smoothly.

The newlyweds ♥

Me and the couple

Knowing B and M, they have gone through so much together and to see them joined in a wedding is like seeing one of God's miracles. I love my cousin, B so much, and I would do anything and everything for him.

I'm so happy for both B and M, and I wish them the best in going through their married life. Now, when's MY turn? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...