Friday 27 May 2011

Food Friday #38 - Butter Cookies with Star Sugar Sprinkles

Jojo and I helped our mom bake some cornflakes cookies last night. We also baked some butter cookies! It was our first time baking cookies from scratch and I must say, it was a success! 

Before the butter cookies were baked :)

I don't fancy baking, but I'm proud to say that I've baked some brownies and cakes successfully. These butter cookies are super easy to prepare and bake, but you will need to monitor them while they're baking in the oven to avoid them from getting burned. I swear the cookie mix tasted like Subway chewy cookies.

Jojo helped me with the cookie decor, and I love these sugar stars. The whole house smelled really good last night, and it reminded me of some sort of vanilla scented candles. Lol!

After the butter cookies were baked :)

Wish I could share these cookies with you, but otherwise, enjoy the pics! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...