Wednesday 7 December 2011

Cheers to the Weekend

I can't wait for this weekend. Jojo and I will be spending our weekend at Damai Puri Resort & Spa. It used to be known as Damai Lagoon, and we've been there before. Therefore, we're excited to see what's in store for us, but most of all we're just excited about spending a night away from home.

I'm hoping for a stressless weekend, because my week has been rather stressful. I've received the craft supplies that I've ordered and I've been keeping myself busy today, making metal bookmarks and mobile phone straps. I love crafting! It helps me forget all my problems and keep me relaxed. It's very therapeutic too, so if you've been stressed lately, you should try crafting.

3.5 inch silver-plated metal bookmark with
 pearl glass beads and butterfly charm

Here's a pic of the metal bookmark that I've made. I'm preparing for another bazaar in January 2012, and this time, I'd like to offer more handmade creations. I will also be making more cards, particular love and Valentine's cards. Birthday cards will always be in demand too, so I'll be making more of those.

I'm also preparing Christmas presents for my cousins. The girls are always easy to create for, but I've always find it difficult to make things for the boys. I can get Angry Bird charms, but I'm so sick of seeing them everywhere, even though I've never tried playing the game, and probably will never do. Lol!

I've been getting a lot of traffic on this blog lately, which is awesome. I love traffic, but I'd rather get no comments at all, than negative ones. I appreciate it that you're taking so much time to visit my blog every day. Thank you very much!

Cheers to the weekend! ┒('o'┒) ┒( 'o' )┌ (┌'o')┌

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...