Friday 23 December 2011

Weekend at Damai Puri

Jojo and I went to accompany our dad to a corporate function cum family day for his office 2 weeks ago. Damai Puri didn't disappoint, although I prefer when it was called Damai Lagoon, when it had a different management. 

Children's swimming pool at Damai Puri

We could see the children's swimming pool from our room at level 4. Our room faces the sea, and it was a heavenly sight.

Jojo in the swimming pool

While our dad was busy with his function, Jojo and I had fun. Jojo went for a swim, while I relaxed by the pool and enjoyed the sea breeze. I'm so happy for Jojo because he can enjoy swimming again, since he had the reverse ileostomy procedure. 

I kind of dislike the new swimming pool in Damai Puri. I liked the old one, particularly the man-made waterfall, and how the swimming pool had several areas with various depths.

It was a very windy day

I loved the scenery. Beaches in Sarawak are beautiful, but I've always been fascinated with nature. I remember how beautiful the caves and mountains are in Pahang when I went to Gua Kota Gelanggi and Gunung Senyum with Yenny back in 2007.

I really enjoyed myself while accompanying Jojo at the pool. I just relaxed on the lazy chair, closed my eyes, and listened to the sounds around me. It was a windy but sunny afternoon, and I loved the breeze.


Look at the view

For me, the most important thing is that Jojo enjoyed himself to the max. There's nothing more important than that. He has had a couple of rough years, and yet he is so strong that he amazes me all the time. He is my source of motivation, and I hope I can do the same for him too. 

Enjoy the pics!

Our mirror image :)

2 comments:

  1. Dear! You look great!
    Happy to see you happy..

    Take care..
    Miss you so much.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dhiya! Thanks! I miss you too..when I come to KL next year, I'll let you know! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...