Thursday 29 December 2011

Follow Your Dreams

If you're one of my Facebook friends, you'd probably notice that I share loads of inspirational and motivational quotes on my profile.

When I was a teen, I used to be moody and negative, and I couldn't understand why I didn't have many friends. Now, I understand why. No one wants to be anywhere near negative people, unless they themselves are negative too. Misery loves company, one of my good friends would say, and I suppose that is true.

Hence, the sharing of quotes on my FB profile. I love them! I prefer them in images of various fonts and colours, and I love how they inspire my daily. I've also subscribed to Jesus Daily, and I love how the daily prayers help me go through my day.



Here's a favourite of mine, which I posted today. Devote yourself to an idea. Go make it happen. Struggle on it. Overcome your fears. Smile. Don't you forget: This is your dream. It helps me remember why I do what I do today, and how I must persevere in order to make my dream come true. Day by day, I'm a step closer towards my dreams and goals in life. I work from home on my online business, and only those who have worked from home without a secured job would understand what I go through.

My mom doesn't support me because she wants me to get a real job, and it still hurts whenever I think about it. Fortunately, my dad has shown interest in my future plans, and he is willing to give as much support as I need. Thank God for that!

I will be joining The Street Bazaar in Kuching in January 2012, so yay! It's a half day bazaar, but this time, the venue is superb as it is very near to Waterfront Kuching and it's a tourist hot spot. I'm hoping to sell more of my handmade cards and creations on that day. Wish me luck!

If you have a dream that you've been wanting to reach, go ahead and work on it. You'll never know what you'll learn and experience in the process. Whether it's a new business idea or a personal aspiration, you know you'll never find out how it feels to achieve either if you're too afraid to try. So go ahead and do something about it today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...