Monday 2 January 2012

Random Issues

I'm watching The Vampire Diaries as I'm writing this. I'm in the mood for tv series, so I watched TVD from season 1. I miss my fast Internet connection back in KL, but I hope to get RedTone here soon. I really hope it's faster than what I'm using now.

Watching Elena write in her diary makes me miss writing one. I used to have a diary, but I stopped writing before I came to KL in 2005. Since then, I started blogging. Although blogging is not as good as writing in a diary using a pen, it's the closest I have to the real thing. But having a blog only means one thing, I can't simply write what I like because everyone will be reading.

Okay I may be delusional if I say that people read what I write but I know my closest friends do. I have to be careful not to disclose too much personal information, and it's tough. In a real diary, I can write about anything I want, although there's always the risk of it being read by anyone who finds it.

I want a boyfriend like Stefan Salvatore, is that asking too much? Someone intense and passionate, who adores me? Lol! I can dream, can I? I believe he is out there, somewhere, my very own Stefan.

I've moved on, although my last break-up was painful. Being dumped wasn't even the painful part, but knowing my relationship was a lie; that's the part that hurts the most. And then more lies unfold, and more and more lies. It's okay, no one can hurt me more now. I'm happily single, and loving my life. It gets lonely at times, I won't deny that, but I know I can choose to be in a relationship if I want to. Right now, I am single by choice, and will be single for a while. I don't need a man to make me happy.

I've also recently renewed my faith. I've started to pray again, and I'd like to continue praying daily. I've never felt more at ease, and at peace with everything that I was angry and frustrated about. I want to learn to forgive and let go, and I'm hoping it will help me cope with whatever problems coming my way in the future. I don't want to be depressed anymore, and I want to be more positive and optimistic in life.

I'm helping Jojo cope with his recovery, and that's the most important thing to me right now. As soon as he has fully recovered, we'll be going to KL to visit my friends. Can't wait!

I'll have to get back to making more cards for my next event, The Street Bazaar. It will be held on the same weekend as the Sarawak Regatta at Kuching Waterfront, so I'm hoping for a huge crowd. Wish me luck!

Here's my current favourite song. It's an old song by The Saturdays called Issues. Can't stop listening to it. <3 Happy Monday and happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...