Monday 26 December 2011

Gives You Hell by Glee

I love this song, and I love Glee. I've recently watched Glee 3D Movie, and I enjoyed the movie immensely! I must admit, when I heard them sing Don't Stop Believing, I almost cried. The song means a lot to me, and listening to it helped me go through the worst days of my life.

I also love Glee because they change lame songs and make them cool. I don't think I'll ever stop watching Glee, ever! I don't think I have a favourite Glee, though. I love them equally, although I think Mike Chang is cute.

This is a video of Glee, singing Gives You Hell by The All-American Rejects. Love the lyrics! I think it is very appropriate for girls to dedicate to their jerk ex-boyfriends, especially those who cheated on them.

When you see my face, hope it gives you hell!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...