Wednesday 1 February 2012

My Beloved BFF

If you know me like my brother does, or if you follow my blog, or if you're one of my friends on Facebook, you'll know by now that Yenny is my one and only best friend.

I love Yenny to death. Seriously, I would do anything and everything for her. She's my bff, and we've been bffs since forever. We've been close since 2005, I think, but I've known her since matriculation, back in 2000. That makes it at least a 10-year friendship.

10 years is a long time for a friendship. Yenny and I have been through so much. We've held hands through each others' breakups, and we both know our deepest secrets. We've done so many fun things too, from going for movie marathons, which I missed so much, to going for field trips with her in Pahang and saw her caught bats for her research.

She's a Capricorn like me, and although I'm a Rooster and she's a Monkey according to our Chinese zodiac, we don't have much problems. I really cannot recall if I've ever been annoyed or irritated with her at all. We support each other through everything, and now we both have online businesses that we both can be proud of. She's also the one who convinced me that I could be happier, and that I could do without so-and-so. She was right, and the only thing I regret is not listening to her sooner.

She's too cool, I think she's cooler than me by so many levels. She's my idol too, because she's way friendlier than I am, and she attracts attention everywhere she goes. I wish I could be as friendly as she is, but I don't think I can handle all those attention. I mean, she attracts guys everywhere, like ants to sugar!

We've had countless of sleepovers, usually me spending time at her place. I missed those! We'd watch our favourite tv series, such as One Tree Hill (she loves Chad Michael Murray), order Domino's pizzas, forget our diet, and talk about girly stuff all day.

The happiest moment for us was probably when she got married. It still feels like yesterday. Now she has a super cute baby Qaleed, whom I'd like to meet someday.

Dear Yenny, if you're reading this, know that I love you so much, and there's nothing that can replace our memories and our friendship. Even though we're far apart, you'll always be in my heart. I haven't thanked you enough, so thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I hope to see Yenny and her baby Qaleed sometime this year. Hope I'll be able to save for plane tickets. Happy friendship day, every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...