Tuesday 2 October 2012

Letting Go


Today, I had to let go of something. It's something that I've worked for so very hard, and in the blink of an eye, I've lost it forever.

It's so difficult to let go of it, because I worked so very hard for it, and I had to lose it because of stupid reasons, which are not entirely my fault. I guess, I should say good riddance. I guess it wasn't meant to be mine anyway, and now that I won't get it back, I feel so relieved.

Now, all I need to do is to work even harder to get it. Not the old thing, but a new one, which is just like the old one that I've lost. It's okay. At least I'll learn to persevere, work harder, and be more patient. Worldly things won't last anyway.

Dear God, thank you for all Your blessings. I know You're always looking after me and my loved ones, and I will continue to praise Your name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...