Friday 2 November 2012

How I Wish

Have you ever wanted something so bad that you've played the scenario of it coming true in your mind a million times? Have you ever wanted something to happen so very badly that you're nervous just thinking about it and picturing it happening? Have you?

Well, I have. The thing is, when I want something really bad, or when I want something to happen, it either won't come true, or it doesn't turn out like I imagined. I hate it when that happen, but it's always like that. I've no idea why.

They say that the mind is a powerful thing, right? If it's really powerful, why don't all our wishes come true, even though we really want them to?

Right now, at this very moment, at 3am, I really want something to happen. But I am pretty sure it won't come true, at least not in the near future. It will take a miracle for it to happen. And if it does happen, I would end up, probably with sweaty palms and forehead. What an ugly sight. And my heart would be pumping so hard, it would feel like it's going to burst out of my chest, skipped a beat, whatever.

I still hope this particular wish would come true. I wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...