Friday 8 February 2013

Reading on Wattpad

I've been reading a lot on Wattpad.com, and one of the best stories I've read is Fighting to be Free by Kirsty Moseley. There's a sequel for it called Ricochet, and I cannot wait to read it. I cried reading some of the chapters, to be honest. I am such a hopeless romantic, and sensitive too. If it's made into a movie, I would definitely watch it.

Right now, I'm reading The Cellar by Natasha Preston. It's a thriller horror story, and it's really good. I don't mind not sleeping, just reading it because it is that good.

I am so glad I found Wattpad.com, it was coincidental, when I was looking for horror stories to read, because my brother loves horror stories. Since he was very young, I used to tell him stories, from fairy tales to of course, horror stories. He loves it! He doesn't like to read much, so he loves listening to my story-telling.

I hope to read more stories on Wattpad. I love that the writers can list a cast to play the characters in their stories. Some of them are annoying, like fan fictions of One Direction. There are hundreds of stories about 1D. I don't mind The Wanted, though. Those bad boys make me want to me a Sugar Mummy. Lol! Kidding! I haven't read any of TW's fan fictions, though.

Here's to reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...